My Third Day At Camp

My day started at 7:50 in the morning. I woke up, tidied up where I slept, and organized my things for the day. Afterwards, I went out to have cereal for breakfast before heading to a place where we would have internet to publish our daily journal, which we are compiling day by day. Later, we returned to the camp to gather the necessary supplies for our next destination.

In our attempt to get there, we found the access blocked by fallen trees, which led us to search for alternative routes. Eventually, we headed to a nearby small canal to collect water samples and measure its temperature. We assessed the cleanliness of the canal by observing its surroundings, which appeared to be a healthy natural environment.

We then proceeded to our next destination, which I personally enjoyed a lot because we were shown an opening leading to the snow volcano, where cold air emerges from the hole. Additionally, the river was swift and filled with many logs that formed a natural bridge, allowing us to cross the river as if it were a bridge. We also took environmental samples, assessing the water temperature and the appearance of the river.

To collect my water sample, I took it from a spot near a mini waterfall, crossing over the logs that were scattered in that area. Once all of this was done, we returned to the camp to determine the levels of bacteria in the water. We collected water and used sticks with reactive strips to determine the level of bacteria present.

After finishing, we ate tacos and then cleaned up the camp to leave it tidy. Finally, I organized my clothes for the next day as we are moving to another place. And that essentially concluded my day.


           




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My thirteenth day at camp.

My Seventh Day At Camp

My Ninth Day At Camp