My thirteenth day at camp.

Today I woke up at 7:30 in the morning and had breakfast. After that, we cleaned all the dirty dishes, and at 10:00 AM, we started working on our poster for class. First, we worked on the methods, and then a man named Warren arrived, who is skilled at giving inspiring talks. We had the opportunity to speak with him in a circle, and it was truly moving to hear what he shared.
Later, we had lunch, and after eating, we continued working on our posters, this time focusing on the results of our bacteria research. We also created a spreadsheet to classify the types of bacteria. Once the posters were completed, we took a short break.
After the break, we had dinner. Once we finished dinner, we organized the used dishes and cleaned the area. Then, we took an exam and finally completed our reports. After finishing my report for today, I went to sleep.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Seventh Day At Camp

My Ninth Day At Camp