My Ninth Day At Camp

 My day started at 5:30 in the morning. The first thing I did upon waking up was to start organizing my things because we had to move to our next campsite. Once I finished packing my clothes, we went to have breakfast. After breakfast, we began to dismantle the tents and load them onto the camper, along with all the other things that were outside.

Once we finished packing everything, we went to the cafeteria to work on the posters about the bacteria we are culturing. After working on the posters, we went to a canal to collect water samples. Then, we started loading everything to head to our new campsite.

We had a long road trip ahead, and it was indeed quite a long journey. Halfway through, we stopped at a gas station to buy some supplies. After that, we headed straight to our new destination, which is called Harris Park. Once we arrived, we set up the tents and prepared everything for the night. We also unloaded everything from the camper to start cooking.

Once we finished unloading, some of my companions and I went for a hike to explore the area a bit. After the hike, we had dinner. When we finished eating, I helped wash the dirty dishes. Finally, we worked on the report for the day.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My thirteenth day at camp.

My Seventh Day At Camp