My Seventh Day At Camp




I woke up at 6 in the morning to start preparing things for our next destination, Mitchell. Before leaving, we had breakfast and then headed to the bookstore to complete some work. There, I had the opportunity to call my family to greet them. After that, we ate in a park and visited a very interesting museum where I could learn about the life of Native Americans and the Old West era. It was a enriching experience for me, as I am not familiar with those cultures and enjoy learning about how they lived and what they did.

Additionally, I observed various birds in the area and many otters in a pond. After seeing the otters, we enjoyed the beauty of the birds and then left the museum to head to Mitchell, our final destination. We were warmly welcomed, set up our tents, had dinner, I took a shower, and finally went to sleep. This was my seventh day of travel.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My thirteenth day at camp.

My Ninth Day At Camp