My Eighth Day At Camp



 My day started at 5:30 in the morning, and honestly, I wasn't feeling well because I was dizzy and had some stomach pain. I also vomited, but the day went on, and I like visiting new places, so I tried to feel better and took some painkillers.
Once that was over, we got ready to go explore the mountains, climb, and study rocks. Before leaving, we had cereal for breakfast and prepared our lunch for later. After organizing our things, we met the person who would lead us today: Bremman Martiny, who clearly enjoys and is passionate about his work.
After meeting Bremman, we headed to our first destination, a group of rocks embedded in a larger stone that seemed damp with moss. Our goal was to break these rocks to see their contents, and I had the opportunity to break one. When I hit it with the hammer, it shattered into many pieces, indicating it wasn't very hard. The impressive part was that it had a white and shiny section.
After that, my companions went climbing, but I didn't join them because I felt dizzy and returned to the car to rest. When my companions came back from climbing, we went to a place where dinosaur fossils are usually found, but unfortunately, we didn't find any. Then, we went to a small town to eat the lunch we had prepared, which was basically a sandwich.
After eating, we took Professor Black to the camp because she had to take the truck to the mechanic as it had broken down. After dropping off Professor Black, we went to a place called Painted Mountains, which are mountains with various colors. Once we finished seeing those mountains, we went to a river, which turned out to be very beautiful with calm waters. My companions went swimming, but I didn't because I was feeling somewhat ill and had a cold, so I decided not to go in.
Once we finished visiting the river, we returned to the camp, and I took a shower. After showering, I ate and then picked up what was outside. When we finished organizing everything, we had to do the day's reports. Finally, we went to sleep. Despite not feeling well, I really enjoyed the day.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My thirteenth day at camp.

My Seventh Day At Camp

My Ninth Day At Camp