My eleventh day at camp

Today we had to wake up at 6:30 in the morning. Then we went to have breakfast and saw a deer running across the river. After that, we packed our things to go to our next campsite. From there, we went to drop off Sandy at the Pasco airport. Afterward, we went to Starbucks and then to Walmart. We arrived at a park to have lunch, and after eating, we headed to our next destination called Wellpinit.
Once we arrived, we waited for the truck because it carried our tents. While waiting, we visited a place in the park full of people making necklaces, bows, clothes, and other crafts. We explored the area a bit, and when the truck arrived, we set up the tents. After that, we had dinner, and once we finished eating, we gathered everything and cleaned up because we had to do science projects.
After that, we went to sleep, and that was my day.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My thirteenth day at camp.

My Seventh Day At Camp

My Ninth Day At Camp