My Sixth Day At Camp


My day began at 6:30 in the morning. I woke up and the first thing I did was brush my teeth and organize my things for the day. Once I finished arranging my clothes and the place where I slept, I went to help prepare things for lunch. When I finished organizing, I sat down to eat with my companions. After lunch, we started loading things into the van to head to our next destination.
Our objective was to help Marlo Fisher find some plants called pumicola. We were looking for these plants because they used to be abundant in the area, but now they are endangered. Marlo told us that he didn't know the specific role of these plants in the environment, but we were looking for them because they are currently very rare.
First, we went to a place where we didn't find many pumicola plants. Then we went to another site, and indeed there were more there, as that place was better cared for than the previous one. After searching for the plants, we went to take a shower and then headed to the camp. Upon arrival, we organized our things. Once finished, we went to the lake to take water samples for analysis.
After dinner, I washed the dishes and then we observed the samples taken earlier under the microscope. I was very impressed by what I saw, as fascinating details could be observed. Finally, we gathered everything we had used and went to sleep. It was a rather exhausting day, but also very productive. That was my day.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My thirteenth day at camp.

My Seventh Day At Camp

My Ninth Day At Camp