My Fourth Day At Camp


Today we woke up at 5:30 because we had to go to another campsite. Before that, we had cereal for breakfast and also prepared breakfast for the day. Once I finished eating and making my breakfast, I went straight to wash the dirty dishes from lunch. After finishing washing the dishes, I gathered things to leave, like my clothes, blankets, and also the tent where I slept.

Once everything was packed, we started loading things into the cars because we were leaving. During the journey to our new destination, which was quite far away, I fell asleep for a moment, although I couldn't rest completely because I felt somewhat nervous.

Before reaching the campsite, we stopped at two stores to buy supplies. Upon arriving at the campsite, I set up my tent and organized my clothes inside it. After finishing with the tents, I had spaghetti and chicken for lunch. After eating, we went to take a shower, which lasted only three minutes due to the limited hot water, but it was enough since I really wanted to shower.

After showering, I charged my things for a while and then went to sleep because I was quite tired. That was how my fourth day at the camp went, marked by the long journey we took. However, the place we went to is really beautiful. Tomorrow we have a day full of activities ahead, and we'll see what happens.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My thirteenth day at camp.

My Seventh Day At Camp

My Ninth Day At Camp