My First Day At Camp

I woke up at 7:20 in the morning to pack my bags before heading to school. After saying goodbye to my parents and siblings, we prepared the things we were going to bring to the camp. Once we finished organizing everything, we departed from the university at 1:30 in the afternoon. I tried to rest for most of the way, but I couldn't because I felt somewhat nervous. However, not being able to sleep allowed me to enjoy some very beautiful landscapes.

When we arrived at the campsite, we set up the tents for sleeping at night. After finishing setting up the tents, we received instructions about what we were going to do the next day from Teacher Black. Then we sat down to eat some hamburgers. This is my first day, and I honestly feel somewhat nervous because it's my first time going on an excursion.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My thirteenth day at camp.

My Seventh Day At Camp

My Ninth Day At Camp